1. Are you are going to put a consultancy or research project out to tender? Why not check if it falls within my area of expertise and ask me to quote (perhaps including a team of my friends)?
2. Will you be required to maintain your professional qualification by demonstrating Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? MiFID II comes into force in January 2018 and ESMA's Guidelines require those involved in selling securities to clients to be `knowledgeable and competent'. Our CPD products can help you/your firm demonstrate compliance. In particular, our new "CPD Weekly: 10 Minute Read ‘n Verify" can provide 7.5 hours of targeted CPD per year.
4. Act directly and personally:become a Friend of GrahamBishop.com – for just €12 (inc VAT if applicable) per month. We offer a simple and flexible subscription system for individuals – market professionals, or just citizens concerned about the risk of Brexit.
· Use social media: Follow me on Twitter; `favourite’ any of my tweets that you like and then re-tweet them to your network.
· Forward some copies of our `Friends’ Thursday e-mails to your friends and colleagues – with a recommendation.
· If you are a professional association, why not broadcast the `Friends service’ around your network – both professional and private? You may have many members who would value the new individual subscription as a simple method of keeping in touch with developments that are important to them.